Got Two Minutes? Thank a Service Member: Cup Of Joe For A Joe
Military family members hear the question a lot from friends, family and neighbors,
“What can I do for our deployed troops?”
There are many things they can do, of course, but did you know about one of the easiest?
The “Cup Of Joe For A Joe” program offered by the Green Beans Coffee company is a quick and incredibly simple way to say thank you to one of our uniformed men and women, and it only takes a couple of minutes.
You simply go on line, buy a cup of coffee and have it delivered along with a personalized message of thanks from you to an anonymous Soldier, Airman, Marine or Sailor.
The process, as explained on the website is as follows:
- Choose your gift: Just $2 provides a different Service Member with a Cup Of Joe gift, so you simply select the amount you want to spend then click the BUY button.
- After you press BUY, you’ll be prompted to write a message to the service member who will be enjoying a cup of coffee on you.
- Pay with a major credit card or PayPal using a secure server.
- A service member receives a fresh, hot cup of coffee, along with your message, at one of the Green Beans Coffee cafes on base where he or she is deployed.
- The service member is even given the opportunity to say thanks, which, according to Green Beans Coffee, they often do!
Making this an even sweeter deal is that in addition to sponsoring the Cup of Joe program, Green Beans donates a portion of their proceeds to charities that help military families and children of the fallen, Like Snowball Express.
How it began…